Drive Up, 1st Floor, Outside Level, No Climate
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
24 Hours Access
Fenced & Gated
Are you looking for storage in Milledgeville, Georgia? Come to Eagle Self Storage on Highway 49 today! You’ll find us at the intersection of Highway 49 and Fox Hill Road, three miles west of Georgia College. Our central location is perfect for towns throughout Baldwin County, including Haddock, Gray, and Macon. We’re only minutes away, and renting couldn’t be simpler. There’s no reason not to stop by today and reserve the storage unit you’ve been looking for!
Self Service Storage in Milledgeville, GA
We’re entirely self service, so you can pull up anytime day or night and rent the unit you need. How convenient is that? Once you’ve found your unit, you’ll enjoy 24-hour drive-up access, whether you select a small indoor unit or one of our large parking spaces. You can even pay your bill online to minimize extra trips.
We offer a wide variety of self storage options. Our smallest units are 5’x5’ spaces, perfect for clearing out some basement space, while our large 10’x30’ warehouse areas can fit an entire houseful of furniture. We even have parking available for boats, cars, and RVs. If you have nowhere to keep your boat when you’re not out on Lake Sinclair, come to us! We’ll keep it safe in our securely fenced and monitored facility.
Close and Affordable
Only 2.8 miles west of the intersection of Hwy 49 and Hwy 29
From downtown Milledgeville, GA:
- Head southwest on GA-49 S/W Hancock St
- After 4.5 miles, Eagle Self Storage will be on your right
From Haddock, GA:
- Head northeast on GA-22 E for eight miles
- Turn right onto Horace Veal Rd NW and follow for 2.2 miles
- Turn right to stay on Horace Veal Rd NW
- Turn right onto GA-49 S
- After 1.9 miles, Eagle Self Storage will be on your right
From Macon, GA:
- Head northeast on US-129 N
- Turn right onto GA-49 N
- After 23 miles, Eagle Self Storage will be on your left
From Ivey, GA:
- Head north on GA-243 N for two miles
- Turn left onto GA-243 and follow for 2.7 miles
- Turn left onto Coopers Rd SW
- Turn right to stay on Coopers Rd SW
- After 1.2 miles, continue onto McCullar Weaver Rd
- After three miles, turn right onto GA-49 N
- Eagle Self Storage will be on your left
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Kimber Smith on 10/08/2021This is a first rate facility on Hwy. 49. All my precious belonging were safe and secure. The process was made easy and the owner had a polite and professional manner. I am very happy to have chosen them.